I'm versatile again!
Apparently, Priscilla at Thrifty, Crafty Girl thinks I am still worthy of the Versatile Blogger Award, which is here:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven more facts:
1. I love to say "Sayonara, B!^ch*s!" I do not say this to 8th graders. Or their moms.
2. I am an ice cream addict.
3. I have been known to say "Poppies...poppies" and wring my hands. I sound exactly like the
Wicked Witch of the West.
4. I DO NOT check anyone's spelling/grammar/syntax when they post. I am off the clock. 'K?
5. I love Mel Brooks' movies. Especially "Blazing Saddles." I am a guy that way.
6. I want a pond. A big one would be great, but it wouldn't fit, so I'll settle for a small one.
7. I would like to take everything to the dry cleaners instead of doing laundry.
So there's your random. Check.
Now, because I've won this before and tagged a bunch of folks...I'd like to offer this to folks who haven't been tagged. If you want to be part of the Versatile Bloggers, I want to include you! C'mon...don't be shy!